I made my first trip to Haiti in 1998. Fell in love with my first orphan in 2000. Started a non-profit to help Haiti in 2003 and started taking teams down on short-term mission trips soon after. I fell in love with Wanna and Fritzon (and a lot of others in the same orphanage) in March of 2010 and had to wait over 2 years to start the adoption process due to the laws of Haiti and a process that is always changing. Our documents were finally submitted and accepted in the fall of 2012 and are currently moving through the court system. We are quickly (hopefully) approaching the end of our adoption. This is my blog to talk about all things related to our adoption and any thing else I think is relevant to it. Enjoy!

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

The Real Adoption Story

Sadly my adoption story isn't going the way I had planned.  I've been lied to, taken advantage of and because of this my kids have been kept from their family longer than we hoped.  Sadly, I'm not alone in my experience.  It has come to a point for the safety of other families I had to step up and share my personal experience and story in an effort to help find a way to stop this and help the many families "stuck" because of it.  I've shared my story here were others are also sharing theirs.  Please pray for us all as we work to bring our kids home.

http://speakoutaboutgivinghoperescuemission.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment